I’m so excited because it’s almost fall and I’ve got the some amazing tips here that will level up your wellness routine. (We all could use a bit more pampering, right?)
Looking to take your self-care to a whole new level and feel rejuvenated, glowing, and full of energy? Look no further than NAO Wellness Center, which provides services, products, and expert guidance in their gorgeous West Village facility.
You’ll feel pampered and polished with these 5 upgrades to your Wellness Routine:
1. Infrared Sauna (with chromotherapy): An incredibly relaxing way to burn major calories, release toxins on a cellular level, and heal your body from the inside out. Thermotherapy + color/light therapy has many benefits including weight loss support, reducing joint pain, pre and postnatal support, boosting mood, energy, and more!
2. Dry Brushing– not only great for exfoliation, dry brushing supports the Lymphatic System, which carries metabolic waste out of the body! This promotes detoxification, circulation, and glowing skin. Grab a brush pre-sauna, dry brush towards the heart, and start sweating!
3. Non-Toxic Products- Intelligent Nutrients is a luxurious and non-toxic hair and skin care brand that’s gluten free, refreshing, and as clean as it gets! Sauna goers at NAO are encouraged to take a cold refreshing shower after their hot sauna for added skin care, mood enhancement, and immune boosting benefits. Rinsing off with non-toxic beauty and cold water therapy will ensure you leave cleansed post sweat session.
4. Collagen- Before you leave, be sure to grab a container or to-go packets of Further Food’s Pure Collagen powder. 1 scoop a day of their pure clean protein helps you to lose weight, heal the gut, build stronger bones and joints, and gives you youthful, glowing skin, hair, and nails! The tasteless powder can be added to any hot or cold beverage throughout the day for all the glorious benefits!
5. Reiki: Don’t forget to schedule and experience the immense benefits of Reiki: an ancient, hands-on healing technique for both mind and body. Reiki healing reduces stress and anxiety, relieves pain, clears negative habits, promotes cellular rejuvenation, and enhances your capacity to love. Our Reiki specialists provide one to one and group energetic healing support.
Address: 28 West 12th Street, Lower Level · New York, NY 10011 · 646.830.4423
Black Menswear Inspired Flats for Work are no big innovation. Just classic, must haves in every women’s wardrobe when you’re ready to get down to business. Here are my fav black flats for work!
Whether you’re prepping for your own wedding rehearsal dinner or just looking for chic vacation attire: A white jumpsuit look is a go-to easy look. It’s clean, crisp and reads extremely put together. My favorite part about this material? You can easily steam away any creases from a suitcase with a steamer or by leaving […]
Why go Vintage? Table of Contents Why go Vintage?Start With High Quality BasicsStart with Parents and Grandparents closetsEstate Salesconsignment stores in the best neighborhoods.Shop abroad For unique finds Remember: A tailor is your best friendCONCLSION Vintage outfits often get a bad wrap. Some girls complain about everything from the odor to the old […]
What to wear while Skiing Table of Contents What to wear while Skiing1.) Hat with Thermal LayerShop Women’s Beanies and Hats2.) GogglesShop Women’s Goggles3.)Windproof Waterproof Top LayerShop Waterproof Snow Jackets 4.) Ski PantsShop Women’s Ski and Snow Pants5.)Skiing Base Layers for WomenShop Women’s Base Layers7.) Waterproof GlovesShop Waterproof Gloves8.) Neck GatorUnisex Ski Accessories9.) Ski Socks […]